ServicesWe review your records and reconcile your accounts, prepare Financial Statements and meet with you to review. We also support your tax preparer.
Working With Us
We use a relationship based approach and a collaborative culture to provide our clients financial oversight they can trust. The team is committed to continuous learning and innovation to foster productivity. The priority is to deliver accurate timely information and insight.
“As the owner of two small businesses, hiring Monique a few years ago provided much-needed backup and peace of mind. She is incredibly knowledgeable, patient, and good-natured. I can’t imagine having gone through last year’s transition from Peachtree to QuickBooks with anyone else. Hiring Monique is the smartest business decision we ever made!”
“Monique’s services are invaluable for us; while we are a small company, our business is international and our requirements more like that of some larger organizations. Managing multiple currencies, advice on integration with our CRM system and of course all the normal day-to-day questions – she’s helped us put it all together. In a word “outstanding”.”
“I am a small business owner with five employees. I had been through two bookkeepers already when I hired Monique. She is fast,efficient, super knowledgeable and highly organized. I feel she is the best investment I make each week in keeping my company running smoothly. I can’t imagine how I would do it without her!”
“Prior to engaging Monique, we had managed all our bookkeeping “in-house”. In hindsight, I wished we had switched years ago – what she accomplishes in a couple of hours per week used to take our in-house resources roughly half of each week! In other words, she provides fantastic value to our business (price/time vs. service provided).”
Base Package Includes
- Subscriptions to all required software
- Bank Feeds review
- Bank and Credit Card Reconciliation (2 accounts included, additional fee for each additional account)
- Prepare Quarterly Financial Statements (Balance Sheet, P&L, Cash Flow Statement)
- Quarterly Call (Call, or Zoom) to review financial statements and other business.
- End of your collaboration with your Tax Preparer
- Email support – reply within 3 business days
Basic Bookkeeping Plus
- Bank Feeds review (1x per week minimum)
- Prepare Monthly Financial Statements (Balance Sheet, P&L, Cash Flow Statement)
- Monthly Call (Call, or Zoom) to review financial statements and other business.
- Email support – reply within 2 business days
Basic Bookkeeping Plus
- Bank Feeds review (2x per week minimum)
- Prepare Monthly Financial Statements (Balance Sheet, P&L, Cash Flow Statement) and others.
- Cash Forecasts
- Industry KPI reporting
- Weekly cash position review
- Weekly Call (Call, or Zoom) to review financial statements, cash position, and other business.
- Email support – reply within 1 business day
- Phone Support – reply within 1 business day
Additional Services Available
- Gusto is our preferred payroll partner (Subscription fees not included)
Accounts Payable Services
- Bill entry of all bills submitted to HubDoc via email or scanner
- Bill pay service – Bill.Com weekly payables run, approval process supported (Subscription fees not included)
Accounts Receivable Services
- Customer Invoice payments applied for all deposits made then submitted with payment details to HubDoc via email or scanner.
- Customer Invoicing or recurring charges
- On-site scanning
Available at associate bookkeeper rates
Don’t see what you are looking for? Contact us with your needs and we will create a custom package.